Sunday, January 22, 2012

Watch Now That's What I Am (2011) Online Movie

That's What I Am (2011) Free Online MovieMOVIE page: That's What I Am (2011)

Year: 2011

Released on : 2011-04-29

Rating: N/A

IMDB Score: N/A

MPAA Rating is: PG

Duration: 101 minutes.


Movie Synopsis:

Set in California against the backdrop of the mid-sixties, That's What I Am is a coming-of-age story that follows 12-year-old Andy Nichol (Chase Ellison), a bright student who, like most kids his age, will do anything to avoid conflict for fear of suffering overwhelming ridicule and punishment from his junior high school peers. Everyone's favorite teacher, Mr. Simon (Ed Harris), pairs Andy with the school's biggest outcast and social pariah, Stanley aka "Big G" (Alexander Walters), on a critical school project. Sporting thick orange hair, a head too big for his body and ears too big for his head, "Big G" has been the object of ridicule since grade school. Before long, Andy will learn that there was truly a method behind Mr. Simon's madness as to why he teamed these two up. After a dramatic incident in the schoolyard, teachers and parents rethink their roles in school and society. Principal Kelner (Amy Madigan) suspends a school bully for brutally beating up a female classmate. The vindictive father of the bully makes Mr. Simon the target of a malicious rumor about his sexuality, causing Mr. Simon to question his calling as an educator and mentor to his students. When Andy watches "Big G" fearlessly confront the school bully about the incident, a series of events are triggered. Much to Andy's surprise, he learns that "Big G" is a brilliant, kind, tolerant human being, who as more dignity than anyone Andy has ever encountered. Big G personifies Mr. Simon's four word answer on how to obtain world peace: HUMAN DIGNITY + COMPASSION = PEACE. -- (c)Samuel Goldwyn Films



Movie casts:
  • Ed Harris (Mr. Simon)
  • Chase Ellison (Andy Nichol)
  • Molly Parker (Sherri Nichol)
  • Daniel Roebuck (Jim Nichol)
  • Randy Orton (Ed Freel)



...Free Movie Online - Watch Now in HD That's What I Am (2011)...




Watch That's What I Am (2011) Online Movie Download That's What I Am (2011) Movie
It's Secure And Save


Movie Trailer:

Pictures from Movie:
Online Movie That's What I Am (2011) Free Stream Movie That's What I Am (2011) Online Movie View That's What I Am (2011) Download That's What I Am (2011)
Relate Search:

I do not fear death - Salon That's What I Am (2011) Roger Ebert was always a great friend of Salon's. We're deeply saddened by reports of his death, and are re-printing this essay, from his book "Life Itself ... Ruby Buckton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia That's What I Am (2011) "When she crosses the line, he knows they can't go back and she knows that and I think that's why she's so devastated. She hasn't been working under the parameters of ... That's So Cuegly That's What I Am (2011) This conference weekend as a craft time with the kiddos, we made homemade water color paints. Painting with water colors is a fun past time the kids and I share together. We are THAT Family ... you know the ones. That's What I Am (2011) I want it. Why? Because everyone else has it. (Or does it. Or wears it.) Its a conversation weve had countless times in our house. It doesnt matter ... What You Should Really Worry About When Visiting Mexico The ... That's What I Am (2011) Hi, thats a nice article! But where did the 1.3% chance figure come from? Does if refer to tourists, specifically? Im a little skeptical that one out of 77 ... Blog Whisky Advocate That's What I Am (2011) Whisky Returns to London January 15th, 2014 . Its hard to know precisely what a distillery looks like these days, but Im not expecting one that shares a ... Phys Ed: What Really Causes Runner's High? - NYTimes That's What I Am (2011) For decades, endorphins have hogged the credit for producing runners high, that fleeting sense of euphoria and calm that many people report ... The House that A-M Built This is where I muse about home ... That's What I Am (2011) This is where I muse about home design, beautiful interiors, life with my boys and stuff that stops my heart. I am a fully licensed Real Estate Agent, selling homes ... BPS Research Digest: What triggers an Earworm - the song that ... That's What I Am (2011) Psychologists have nicknamed these mental tunes "earworms". As German colleagues of mine (I seem to have had a few!) would note, the term "earworm" is a ... Montral That's What I Am (2011) I am looking for a book that I read as a child, the title of which I can no longer remember. I am hoping that some literary Montrealophile might know the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment